Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Can I start using Odido subscription before my number retention date?

• 6 June 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 45 Bekeken

Hi,

I’m switching from Simyo to Odido. I already have my number retention approved and scheduled. I was wondering, can I activate my Odido sim now and start using the subscription before the number porting date?

So for example I would start using Odido’s mobile internet now (while being able to take calls on my other sim from Simyo), and on the date of number porting I will basically also be able to use my phone number with Odido sim and delete the Simyo sim.

Does this make sense? Is this possible? Thank you so much in advance.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello  @nikitapashinsky 

It's better to use your Simyo simcard till the number retention date. Otherwise you'll pay for Simyo and Odido.

Thank you for your reply, @Waqqas! Let’s say I’m OK with that (I really need the internet and I almost ran out on Simyo). So my number porting will still go through on the designated date without any issues, even if I activate the Odido eSIM now (with its temporary number)? Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@nikitapashinsky 

It is possible to activate the Odido simcard with the temporary number but Odido says that there could be problems with number retention.

@nikitapashinsky

It is possible to activate the Odido simcard with the temporary number but Odido says that there could be problems with number retention.

@Waqqas thank you so much for your help, in that case I’ll wait :) 

Reageer