Skip to main content

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S24 at one of the Odido's store. The phone was advertised to be included in a Samsung Promotion to get a Galaxy Watch 7 as a gift. The gift has to be claimed by the customer directly via Samsung Website. I bought the phone and submitted the request via the Samsung Promotion Portal.
It turned out that in Samsung Policy Odido was not partecipating in the promotion (along with other major mobile provider in the Netherlands).
I want to highlight that is a Misleading advertising that damaged me and my decision to buy the phone through your services.
I was clearly attracted by the catchy advertisment that at the end was misleading and false.
This is clearly not right. I also opened a ticket but no reply yet. The ticket is: 73256527

Hi, welcome to our Community and good choice on the Samsung Galaxy S24! I understand you would like the Watch if this promotion was happening when you ordered your phone. I'd love to look into it for you. Please send me your ordernumber and fill in the last 4 digits of your IBAN in your profile. About the ticket, you send your message to a department that takes in network related questions, so they won't reply. But I will take care of your case! 😄

Reageer