Beantwoord

Mobile Phone Account and Subscription Cancellation

• 12 July 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 189 Bekeken

Hello, since I left Netherlands, I would like to cancel my subscription and phone account, but there is no way to do this on the website. I tried to chat with a representative but no one is available and I tried to call customer service but nobody open the phone. How do I cancel my account?

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 13 July 2023, 14:48

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @arda158, sorry to see you go, but completely understandable if you are leaving the Netherlands! Are you travelling or moving? Either way, I hope it's all for good reasons! 

It's weird that there was no one available yesterday, but no worries. I will help you take care of this! You can easily cancel your subscription through this link in My T-Mobile. Simply choose the date you would want to stop your subscription. I see that your subscription runs until 25-08-2023, so you can select this date. If you wish to cancel it before this date, you will always have 1 month notice period and you must pay the amount that you would have to pay for the remainder of your contract. So, that would only be for 12 days. Because it's such a short time between now and date that your contract ends, I would just cancel normally on August 25th, and keep using your number and data for this last month. 

Please let me know if it works with the cancellation link or if you have any other questions. I'm here for you!

Reageer