Skip to main content

Wifi cancelation from outside Europe

• 28 August 2024
  • 9 reacties
  • 88 Bekeken

Hi I moved back to my home country but I am still paying for wifi at my old address... I want to cancel it but I can't receive the code for the two step verification to try the app. 

Hi Brandon, 

Please fill in your forum profile with as much details you have. So Odido can help you out faster! :) 

Hi Occaj what information do you need because I am not sure. I am not able to type you a private message it is a little glitchy...

Hello @Brandon Booysen 

We are just customers like you but when you click on your profile picture and go to instellingen, please fill in your klantnummer there. A moderator can than directly look into your subscription and submit a cencellation.

Thank you very much 

Hi @Brandon Booysen, welcome to our Community!

Good of you to point this out. I can cancel the subscription for you, as of when would you have wanted to cancel this? 

As soon as possible please 

@Brandon Booysen I have cancelled your subscription, you’ll receive an e-mail confirmation about this. 

You will also receive instructions on how to send back the router you received from us. Do you still have the possibility to do this or have someone who can do this for you?

I think I will be able to ask someone to retrieve it and maybe send it back, thank you very much.

Great, you’re very welcome! 😊 @Brandon Booysen 

Reageer