Skip to main content

I have case running from more than 10 days. Firstly internet was not working and now it is not as per promised speed. Speed is less than 30% of my subscription. And now the case is closed with no information about the resolution. I am frustrated by very bad customer service.

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue! @NitendraPanwar 

My sincere apologies that we have not been able to resolve this issue. Luckily, I see that a new ticket has been opened and our Back Office is investigating the line again. 

I do have some follow-up questions that will help the investigation. You mention that the speed is 30% less than what you subscripted for. Can you tell me if you measured this on the fixed connection or wifi? Please send me the screenshots of the speedtest, the internet cable must be connected to your device and visible on the screenshot. Thank you in advance! 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. I’m happy to do so! 

This is the speed I am getting at my TV. I have 1Gbps connection. This is not even 2 % of 1 Gbps. My case is keep on running with no resolution yet.

I connect wirelessly and also have zyxel booster which is waste till now as it doesn’t help at all

Hi @NitendraPanwar, I have checked the new ticket for you and I see that my colleagues are investigating the connection for you. It can be that they will ask for additional information and a speedtest that is done with a wired connection through a PC or laptop. If that is the case, the speedtest will need to be done by the following instructions: 

You can send the results of the speedtest in this topic, I will then make sure the results will be shared with the technical department. As soon as there is an update, my colleagues will inform you about this!

Reageer