Beantwoord

TP Link Deco X60 with Odido internet

• 3 April 2024
  • 9 reacties
  • 126 Bekeken

Hello ,

I have bought TP Link X60 and i want to use it with my internet. What should be the setup i should follow ?

Should i completely discard Zyxel router (T-50) that is currently in use ?

Thanks for your support

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 3 April 2024, 19:12

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @sujay.sa 

Do you have a Fiber connection?

Than you can connect the TP-LINK Deco to the mediaconverter.

Go to the Deco app, more, advanced, IPTV/VLAN, enable this option, mode custom, internet VLAN 300, priority 0, save this and restart. internet should work now.

Thank you very much. your suggestion worked amazingly.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@sujay.sa

In your other post you said it was not working after applying the settings. Was restarting the ONT the solution?

@Waqqas it was my misatke to post the same problem twice. I was indeed talking about the same issue.

@Waqqas 

The internet connection is not 100% stable. Every now and then the internet connection drops and comes back again. Are there any other settings I should check tweak ?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@sujay.sa

Does the connection drop via WiFi or via the cable and was it stable when the Zyxel was connected? Maybe you can check it again with the Zyxel.

Another cable between ONT and Deco can also be tried.

I always had stable connection with Zyxel. The wifi doesn drop but the internet connection.

I will try with another cable. Thank you.

@Waqqas 

Would it work if i connection mediaconverter  ↔ Zyxel T50 (as a modem) ↔ Deco X60 (as wifi router) ?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@sujay.sa 

Yes, that's also possible, turn WiFi off on the Zyxel and in the Deco app choose Acces Point Mode as operating mode.

Reageer