Skip to main content

I have been now a long time customer and find it very annoying that the wifi network and connectivity issues have been high. Often a lot of disconnections on network due to the old router T50. I have no idea when Odido replaces with the latest routers. 

Would like to get an idea of this and what can I do as next step if I have to remain with Odido. 

Hi @papzking, it is true that the T-50 is an older model, but it should still be performing well with the connectivity! To be sure, I would love to send you the T-54 modem. As soon as it has been sent, you will receive an e-mail from DHL to track the package. You don't have to return the T-50 to us, but you can hand it in at a recycle point. Will you let me know if the connectivity has improved with the new router?  

Sure thanks, any reason why you are not sending T56 that is the latest model as I see. How can I get that instead ?

Hi @papzking, it is true that the T-50 is an older model, but it should still be performing well with the connectivity! To be sure, I would love to send you the T-54 modem. As soon as it has been sent, you will receive an e-mail from DHL to track the package. You don't have to return the T-50 to us, but you can hand it in at a recycle point. Will you let me know if the connectivity has improved with the new router?  

Hello @papzking 

The T56 is only for fiber and in earlier posts I read that the T56 is out of stock.

I have been now a long time customer and find it very annoying that the wifi network and connectivity issues have been high. Often a lot of disconnections on network due to the old router T50. I have no idea when Odido replaces with the latest routers. 

Would like to get an idea of this and what can I do as next step if I have to remain with Odido. 

yes. I am also fiber client :-) 

Hi @papzking, it is true that the T-50 is an older model, but it should still be performing well with the connectivity! To be sure, I would love to send you the T-54 modem. As soon as it has been sent, you will receive an e-mail from DHL to track the package. You don't have to return the T-50 to us, but you can hand it in at a recycle point. Will you let me know if the connectivity has improved with the new router?  

Hi Nora, Thank you and I got the router, however I see that the stand of the router has a defect and does not fit in slot . I have taken a picture which you can see here. how to handle this ?

@papzking Good that you alert us about this straight away. My sincere apologies for this inconvenience. 

I immediately send a new router your way. You will receive an e-mail confirmation about this, and a track & trace. Additionally, you will receive instructions to send the defect router back to us as well. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. I’m always happy to assist! 😀

Thank you much appreciated. 

Reageer