Beantwoord

no wifi connection on mobile but working on tablet tv

• 18 March 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 36 Bekeken

Reputatie 2

Hello, 

Since this morning I am having issues with WiFi connection on my 2 mobiles but same connection is working on tablet and TV. What is going on? I tried resetting phone, modem, reset to factory network settings on phone, but nothing is working, problem is just on my home WiFi, I can connect WiFi on other places. Could it be it's time to change router, I believe it's almost more than 5 year old.

icon

Beste antwoord door Rickey_tramp 20 March 2024, 17:17

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Rickey_tramp 

Which router do you have now? Have you also tried a factory reset of your modem by pressing the reset button on the back of your router for 10 seconds using a small object?

Reputatie 2

Zyxel DSL router, yes I did factory reset on router also by pressing pin.

Reputatie 2

Hello @Rickey_tramp 

Which router do you have now? Have you also tried a factory reset of your modem by pressing the reset button on the back of your router for 10 seconds using a small object?

I did but it doesn't change anything

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Rickey_tramp

Since the tablet and tv work with the WiFi it looks like the phones are having a problem with connecting to the wifi. What error do you get when trying to connect?

Reputatie 2

It's seems to be working right now, received message saying there was a issue on myarea, later got a message that it was fixed, but was having same issue, then out of no where I thought of resetting WiFi booster,, and tadam it worked.

Now I don't have a clue what the real problem is, I don't think WiFi booster can jam WiFi on certain devices, anyway happy that it's running, will see how it will go, if problem comes back again I will knock on this forum. Thank you @Waqqas .

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Rickey_tramp I’m glad to read that the connection has been reestablished! I’m always here if you need help

Reageer