nanit baby camera connections

• 21 February 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 9 Bekeken

Hey everyone, 

I am writing to se if anyone knows a better way to connect my Nanit baby monitor to the WiFi recently installed by Odido. I have logged 3 calls with troubleshooting with the tech support at Odido to no success. 

I have the Zyxel T-56 modem, fiber internet, 2x zyxel wifi extenders (connected by cat5e LAN cables). 

The camera was connected by 5ghz WPA2 connection to previous Deco TP link mesh. Still works if I reconnect the Deco by cable to the Zyxel extender. But will not connect to the Zyxel WiFi network. 

tried disabling WiFi6 and renaming 2.4ghz WiFi access (to separate 2.4 and 5ghz) access points. 

Tried using many security protocol changes.. no effect (wpa3 vs wpa 2 vs wpa).. 

Nothing seems to enable it to connect. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks, or I’ll have to go back to using the Deco mesh and disabling WiFi on the Zyxel. 

Tommie van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Hi @Warthogg, welcome to our Community!

I already reacted in the other topic. The firmware will be upgraded as soon as possible. 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

I will wait to see if the new t-56 firmware will help. Seems like a similar problem others are having. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Warthogg, welcome to our Community!

I already reacted in the other topic. The firmware will be upgraded as soon as possible. 

Reageer