Internet Frequently Disconnected

• 22 December 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 44 Bekeken

Hi ,

I am having Zyxel T59 modem with zyxel wifi punt set in mesh structure with both bands enabled. 

I have been facing random frequent disconnections. Specially since last week when I upgraded my plan. I thought upgrade would ease up problem but that increased even more. 

Please help. 

Jason van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hi @amishriddhi, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

Do you by chance mean the Zyxel T-56? Do the disconnects occur only when using the Wifi or also when using an ethernet connection? Can you please tell me if there’s any sort of pattern recognizable or if everything happens spontaneously? Please use the tips and tricks in our knowledge item: Hoe verbeter ik mijn wifi? | Odido community (scroll down for an English manual). If this doesn’t help, please let me know. I’ll gladly help you as much as possible. Good luck!

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @amishriddhi, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

Do you by chance mean the Zyxel T-56? Do the disconnects occur only when using the Wifi or also when using an ethernet connection? Can you please tell me if there’s any sort of pattern recognizable or if everything happens spontaneously? Please use the tips and tricks in our knowledge item: Hoe verbeter ik mijn wifi? | Odido community (scroll down for an English manual). If this doesn’t help, please let me know. I’ll gladly help you as much as possible. Good luck!

Hello, Thanks for answering. 

No so modek is Zyxel-T50. Extra wifi punt is Zyxel WAP6807. 

The disconnections only happen over wireless. And there is no pattern as such as it happens on mobile as well as computer and also during the day and evening. 

Out of tips and tricks list:

Modem is placed correctly and wifi punt as well at right distance. 

I have kept both bands 2.5 and 5 on same name as some devices use 2.5 and newer ones use 5 so they automatically connect whatever they want. 

I haven't played much with channels but isn't it weird also to keep on changing channels? 

Amish

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @amishriddhi, no worries! You don't have to change this constantly, but you can check which channel suits your home best. Then you can leave it on this channel! 😊 Greetings, Ishana

Reageer