Internet connectieve issue in Hilversum

• 21 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 23 Bekeken

Red globe light on Zyxel T-56, no internet connection for more then 4 hours. Hilversum.

Cal van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Hoi @batham.deepti, thanks for making us aware, I would love to get you back online as soon as possible! I immediately opened your dossier and I see that a colleague of mine forwarded your dossier to the technical department. They will investigate your connection thoroughly and find the best solution for you.

We’re on it for you, this will get solved soon!

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hoi @batham.deepti, thanks for making us aware, I would love to get you back online as soon as possible! I immediately opened your dossier and I see that a colleague of mine forwarded your dossier to the technical department. They will investigate your connection thoroughly and find the best solution for you.

We’re on it for you, this will get solved soon!

Please restore my internet connection. I don’t have Odido mobile subscription. So cannot access internet much. Please help restore the connection at the earliest.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @batham.deepti, great to see that your internet is fully restored! 😃 If there is anything else, please feel free to post it in this topic. 

Have fun with the internet!

Reageer