Geen Internet

• 1 February 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 69 Bekeken

Apologies for asking in English

is it a known issue that there is a disruption to the internet service, Amsterdam West area?

Teresa van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Welcome to our Community! @Suzanne D 

Please don’t excuse yourself for asking in English, I will gladly help you further! 

At this moment there are no known issues in the Amsterdam West area for Internet at home. I immediately looked in the system and I see that your Internet at home subscription has not been delivered yet, so I think this is a Mobile issue, is that right?

I am from the Internet + TV department, but I am sure @Pharwin van Odido or @Marciano van Odido is able to help you! 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Welcome to our Community! @Suzanne D 

Please don’t excuse yourself for asking in English, I will gladly help you further! 

At this moment there are no known issues in the Amsterdam West area for Internet at home. I immediately looked in the system and I see that your Internet at home subscription has not been delivered yet, so I think this is a Mobile issue, is that right?

I am from the Internet + TV department, but I am sure @Pharwin van Odido or @Marciano van Odido is able to help you! 

Hi Teress, thank you for your reply. I had no service for around 2 hours or so. After that, it restored. I am waiting on a new internet service, however I currently have a subscription with Tele2..

issue resolved!

Reageer