Fiber internet periodically no internet

• 20 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 20 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I've swithched from KPN fiber to Odido Fiber internet since March 1st, ever since the internet is super unstable, when everything works the speed is reaching 1000mbs, but there will be serveral times in a day there is no internet for few hours, every time I call for help, the customer support told me everything is fine, and ask me to restart the router, it will work for a short while, then it happened again. 

I do see other users get this solved by a firmware update b10. please put me on the list @Tommie van Odido. Thank you.

Teresa van Odido 1 maand geleden

Welcome to our Community! @TengF 

Of course, I immediately put you on the list. Please let me know if this solves your problems. I’m always here to help if needed! 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Welcome to our Community! @TengF 

Of course, I immediately put you on the list. Please let me know if this solves your problems. I’m always here to help if needed! 

Welcome to our Community! @TengF 

Hi Teresa,

Thank you very much for releaseing this new firmware for me, after 2 days of testing, it is slightly better, there are less occations the internet not working, but it does not completely solve the issue, I've called the customer support several times when I dont have the internet, but they told me everything looks fine from there side, I think it might be issue with the router, is it possbile to use another router instead of ZXYEL T56? or is there better solutions already?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @TengF 

Is the internet light red on the router when there is no internet? When it's red which lights are on or blinking on the ONT?

Maybe replacing the cable between ONT and router helps. Restart the ONT hereafter.

Reageer