Beantwoord

When exactly will I get Odido Internet + TV?

• 7 December 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 79 Bekeken

I ordered Odido Internet + TV on the 24th of October (Ordernummer: 202808677) and were told by email to connect the fibre on the 13th of November, but only Guidion came on that day, no one came to connect the fibre.
After that we called the service number 0800-0092 on the 17th of November, 20th of November and 1st of December and were told on the phone that will connect the fibre in November or that we would be notified by email, but we have not received any reply untill now.
There must be something wrong with your internal management of my order.
Can you check my order and get me your Internet + TV service as soon as possible?
I have activated your mobile service and extended my original Internet + TV service twice.

icon

Beste antwoord door wgaoei 2 February 2024, 16:56

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @wgaoei, thanks for reaching out, I would love to clarify this for you! The last update from the contractor was that there is a ‘technical impediment’ before a fiber unit can be installed at your house by Open Dutch Fiber. Fortunately the technical impediment seems to be minor but we haven’t received an update from the contractor yet on when they are going to solve it with a specialized technician. That is why I will contact our fiber department for you and they will reach out to the contractor to speed this up for you.

I suspect that this will be solved soon for you, we’re on it! 😃 

Hi @Cal van Odido ,

Thank you so much for letting me know the progress and where the problems are.

I understand that Odido is also looking to get it resolved as soon as possible and hopefully there will be more effective communication between your department and the contractor.

I look forward to sharing the progress here soon.

I received the phone call and email yesterday, the date for Glasvezelaansluiting is 08-01-2024.

I’m looking for everything to go well this time.

Thanks Moderator for  communicating.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Very welcome @wgaoei. Happy holidays and enjoy your fibre connection! 🎅

Prettige feestdagen🎅

Until now we still could not use Odido Internet + TV.
Guidion has finished the modem installation on 18-01-2024.
My Ordernummer: *mod edit: please do not post private information in a public topic.*
Can you help me to contact Open Dutch Fiber for a solution as soon as possible ?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @wgaoei, good that you alert us about the lack of information from Open Dutch Fiber! I will quickly request our fiber department to check up on the investigation we opened for you at Open Dutch Fiber and to put pressure on a quick solution.

I hope that we can tell you more soon, we’re determined to get a solution for you!

Good news. The Internet is working today.

Thanks to Moderator for the help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

That is great news @wgaoei. Have a wonderfull weekend! 

Reageer