Skip to main content

Hello, 

Sorry, I don’t speak Dutch yet, so will explain in English.

I bought a subscription for faber optic on 17.09. Waited for sometime and then during the call with Odido support we realized that somehow it was mentioned address in Rotterdam, not in Amsterdam.

OK. Support cancelled it and create a new clients’ account on 23.09. I got an email that technician would come on 24.09.

On 24.09 technician came and checked something in our apartment and then went in the common space of the building (we have an apartment in block of flats) and after he returned he said that he did not have access to the infrastructure room to complete connection. He suggest to call him again when we have an access to that room. Then he went out.

After that more than week passed but I still can’t figure out what is going on.

I called to my building owner service company and they said that I could not have access to infrastructure room of the whole building and usually technician should arrange a meeting with them an get access together with building owner’s representative.

I called to support several times trying to initiate another KPN technician visit, but no luck. Odido support only provides me with a KPN network phone number 088 006 3744. All I can do with that phone is to schedule an appointment, but for some reason it’s impossible for me. Whenever I try to make an appointment I get an error “There is no known contractor for this address” (Voor dit adres is geen aannemer bekend).

I can’t reach out to KPN (it’s only automatic menu by their phone) and Odido phone support can’t help as well.

The interesting point is that the neighbor next to my door in the same building have an Odido subscription. So it should not be a big technical problem to connect my apartment as well.

So currently I’m about to cancel the subscription and buy another one in another company, who will be able to establish connection in my apartment. 

Hope you can help me.

PS: I’ve already got a parcel with a router from Odido. 

Welcome to our community! @Vitalii_T 

Thank you for reaching out to us through this medium. My sincere apologies that we’re not able to offer our services yet. I’m here to help you navigate this! 

I immediately looked into the system to see what is going on. Like you are also stating, the KPN technician reported back to us that he didn’t have access to the required room. 

I’ve informed our Back Office about the back lash you're facing when trying to schedule an appointment and asked if we can facilitate this in anyway. As soon as I hear back from them, I will inform you about this as well. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime. I’m here to help! 

Hi Teresa,

Here are the details of the company owning our apartment:

Schep Vastgoedmanagers BV
Phone: 088 126 6666
Email: beheer.cdr@schepvastgoed.nl
Repair requests: reparatie.cdr@schepvastgoed.nl
Web-site: www.schepvastgoedmanagers.nl 

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

BR,

Vitalii

Welcome to our community! @Vitalii_T 

Thank you for reaching out to us through this medium. My sincere apologies that we’re not able to offer our services yet. I’m here to help you navigate this! 

I immediately looked into the system to see what is going on. Like you are also stating, the KPN technician reported back to us that he didn’t have access to the required room. 

I’ve informed our Back Office about the back lash you're facing when trying to schedule an appointment and asked if we can facilitate this in anyway. As soon as I hear back from them, I will inform you about this as well. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime. I’m here to help! 

Hi Teresa,

any updates regarding my case?

Hey @Vitalii_T, you should pass this information on to the subcontractor KPN. They can be reached on this number: 088-0063744 - on weekdays between 8:30am and 5pm. 

Hey @Vitalii_T, you should pass this information on to the subcontractor KPN. They can be reached on this number: 088-0063744 - on weekdays between 8:30am and 5pm. 

Hi Tommy,

but I have a subscription in Odido, and I expect Odido to handle any issues.

Anyway, I tried to reach out to KPN Network, but with no luck. If you call to 088-0063744 you will get a automated menu and finally will end up with an SMS with the link for making an appointment. I did it several times, and no response from their side. That’s why I expect some assistance from Odido side.

BR,

Vitalii

The housing corporation and the subcontractor are the ones responsible for this, so you should contacting them directly. When you call the number, just choose option 2, did you choose for option 2 or another one @Vitalii_T?

The housing corporation and the subcontractor are the ones responsible for this, so you should contacting them directly. When you call the number, just choose option 2, did you choose for option 2 or another one @Vitalii_T?

Hi Tommy,

If we are talking about a number 088-0063744 then it goes in the following way. 

I’ve chosen the option 2 but then after entering a postcode there is another list of options. And after I’ve chosen mine it just sends me an SMS with the link for making a confirmation that I allow and want to have a fiber optic connection at my address. That’s it. 

The housing corporation and the subcontractor are the ones responsible for this, so you should contacting them directly. When you call the number, just choose option 2, did you choose for option 2 or another one @Vitalii_T?

I’ve cancelled my order for subscription.

Will use another provider.

Good luck

Hi @Vitalii_T, I am sorry for this situation you've been in and that we had to part ways because of this. Let me know if you still have other questions. In that case I am here for you.

Reageer