Skip to main content

Hi, Please cancel order 220600683, and please send instructions about returning equipment. Thank you.

Hi @nikitapashinsky, I am sorry to see that you want to cancel this order with us. Is there a certain reason that you want to cancel this order or is there something that I can help you with? Please let me know! 

Hi @nikitapashinsky, I am sorry to see that you want to cancel this order with us. Is there a certain reason that you want to cancel this order or is there something that I can help you with? Please let me know! 

Hi Nora, could you please cancel my order and send me instructions on how to return the equipment please? Thank you.

I would like to cancel because I did some research and found that my main use case for home internet is not supported properly by Odido. Clients have reported abnormal packet loss and connection stability issues when using GeForce NOW as long as 3 years ago and as recently as 2 months ago (on this very forum). In all cases, their issues were solved immediately upon switching to KPN, which is why I want to cancel my order. I do not have the energy to try and get Odido to resolve this issue, so the easiest path for me is to use a different provider. Thank you.

Links to the issue I’m describing, for reference:

https://community.odido.nl/bekabeld%2Dinternet%2D492/packetloss%2Dlage%2Dsnelheid%2Dglasvezel%2Dbij%2Dgeforce%2Dnow%2D326611

Hi @nikitapashinsky, thank you for making the reason more clear! I went ahead and cancelled the order for you. You will soon receive information on how to return the hardware to us by email. If you have any other questions, please let me know. I am happy to help! 

Reageer