Skip to main content

First of all, sorry for the english post, learning Dutch is taking a long time

I Ordered a T-Mobile Thuis plan on 05 of October. A guidion partners contacted me scheduling a installation but so far I haven’t received the Modem, this saturday the Gudion person came to my house but could not install anything since I dont have the modem. Also I haven’t received the tracking number for it or any information regarding the process.

Is there a way to get more updates on why this is taking this long?

Hi @rsolci, welcome to the T-Mobile voor thuis Community! 😁 No need to say sorry, because we speak English as well. Great that you are checking this. I directly took a look into the system and I can see that you will receive the installation package today. So you can contact Guidion to reschedule the appointment. I’m sorry that this took a bit longer, but it’s on its way. Please let us know when you received the package and made a new appointment. I love to help you if you have other questions. 

Hi @Lisa 

Yes, after I sent the message I received the tracking number.

I contacted Guidion but they cannot reschedule since the work order is already fulfilled.  So I need to contact T-Mobile to open a new work order for Guidion, but all the communication channels (chat and phone) are always busy.

Hi @rsolci, thanks for your quick response! I just asked one of my colleagues if he can open a new work order for Guidion, so you don't have to contact us via social media or our telephone customer service. I'll let you know as soon as he fixed this for you. 

Hi @rsolci, good news: my colleague has just sent a new request to Guidion! 💪 Please let us know if you can make a new appointment now.  

Hi @rsolci, good news: my colleague has just sent a new request to Guidion! 💪 Please let us know if you can make a new appointment now.  

Yes, I was able to make the appointment.

Thank you so much for the quick action

Perfect @rsolci! 🎈 You’re very welcome, enjoy the rest of your day. 

Reageer