Skip to main content

Hi, I recently applied for internet subscription but did not receive any updates or packages apart from confirmation email. I am worried that my installation will be delayed since I work from home. When will I be informed about the status of my installation process?

Welcome to Odido and our community! 😀 @metehantopac 

Good that you reach out to us about your concerns. I’m here to help you straight away! 

I immediately looked into the system and I see that the order for the installation package has been send to our distribution center today. As soon as they send the package to you, you’ll receive a track & trace code so you can follow your package. 

Everything is going as planned! 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I’m always happy to help! 

Welcome to Odido and our community! 😀 @metehantopac 

Good that you reach out to us about your concerns. I’m here to help you straight away! 

I immediately looked into the system and I see that the order for the installation package has been send to our distribution center today. As soon as they send the package to you, you’ll receive a track & trace code so you can follow your package. 

Everything is going as planned! 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I’m always happy to help! 

Hello Teresa,

Thank you for your response and explanation. I have my installation appointment in 2.5 days but still did not receive any track & trace information for the package. I am still worried that I won’t have my package when the technician arrives assuming that delivery time takes roughly 2 days. So if they send even today or tomorrow, i might not receive it on time. Can you inform me about the process? Because it seems like everything is not going as planned.

Indeed, I see that the package has not been sent yet and think you'd better reschedule the appointment @metehantopac. This can be done through the appointment link you had then. My guess is that the package will be sent within 3 working days!

Reageer