Skip to main content
Beantwoord

No ISRA point

• 9 July 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 40 Bekeken

Hello!

After having several problems with Ziggo, we changed our service to Odido. We received our package and the internet is supposed to be working on the 19/07. Yesterday I was checking if everything was ok with the package and seeing the details of the installation as the both os us work from home and can't afford being without a connection. To my surprise, I am not sure if I can find an ISRA point in my house. The house went through constructions before we moved here and all the plugs were changed. I will post a picture of the plugs we have + cupboard connections.
I can see in the cupboard that we have a cable that could possibly be an ISRA point but I am not sure - would you be able to confirm ir for me?
If not, can I have a technician sent to my house in order to do this installation? As I said, we both work from home, so we can't really be without internet at all.

Here are the pictures:

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @jumedaglia 

There is no ISRA connection on photo 1 but the cable on photo 2 could be the cable you need but where is it coming from or going to?

Hello @jumedaglia 

There is no ISRA connection on photo 1 but the cable on photo 2 could be the cable you need but where is it coming from or going to?

Hi! Thanks for the fast responde. It comes from the same place as the ethernet cables - I am posting a photo showing where it comes from. It seems to be fixed on the wall. My partner said that when we installed the Ziggo modem, the technician said that this is the KPN cable, but this was three years ago so I am not sure if we are remembering it correctly 😂

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@jumedaglia

The cable certainly has the right color of wires. When is the installatiedatum?

You can use the white installation box from the package to connect the red and blue wires in, than plug the green PHONE cable in that box and rhe other end in the DSL port of the modem.

@jumedaglia

The cable certainly has the right color of wires. When is the installatiedatum?

You can use the white installation box from the package to connect the red and blue wires in, than plug the green PHONE cable in that box and rhe other end in the DSL port of the modem.

Thanks, we will try that then! The installation date is 19/07. What do we do in case this does not work? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@jumedaglia 

A technician can be send after 19/7 since the line will be activated than.

Reageer