Skip to main content

No internet connection after a week

• 6 June 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 82 Bekeken

Hi,

I’ve migrated from KPN, and supposed to have the connection last week. The technician came here last week, and installed the modem, but there was no connection. Contacted the support twice, and learned there was an incident. They gave me a phone number for Dutch Open Fiber, but I couldn’t reach anyone there. I have no connection now, and don’t know where to follow up, it’s really frustrating.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@shahinism Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to read about your experience. I’m here to assist you further! 

I immediately looked into the system to see if there is an update from the network administrator. However, I see our Back Office is still waiting for feedback from them. I immediately asked my collogue from the Fiber department to see what is going on. As soon as I receive an answer, I will inform you about this as well! 

For now, I don’t want you to be without any connection at all. In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card, I can send you an Unlimited voucher code. This way, you can create a hotspot and connection your other devices. Please let me know if you want to make use of this. I will immediately send you a code!

@shahinism Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to read about your experience. I’m here to assist you further! 

I immediately looked into the system to see if there is an update from the network administrator. However, I see our Back Office is still waiting for feedback from them. I immediately asked my collogue from the Fiber department to see what is going on. As soon as I receive an answer, I will inform you about this as well! 

For now, I don’t want you to be without any connection at all. In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card, I can send you an Unlimited voucher code. This way, you can create a hotspot and connection your other devices. Please let me know if you want to make use of this. I will immediately send you a code!

Thanks for help. I’m already on an unlimited plan for Odido mobile, but doing hotspot only is helpful with keeping myself online, while other devices in my home are down.

Update:

Managed to get some answers from ODF, they connected me to their contractor who works on this area, and they said they are working on it, but neither know what the problem is nor can give an estimate how long would it take.

Starting today, hotspot is not working for my laptop either. Contacted Odido support, they gave me a voucher, but also that, drops connection on the connected device every 15 minutes, and wont connect for at least 5-10 minutes after.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

At the moment the ticket is still open @shahinism and we are still waiting for the subcontractor. I hope they can resolve it for you soon!

Update:
The issue finally resolved today. Thanks for the help.

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @shahinism, thank you so much for the update! I can see it in my system as well. The billing date has also started yesterday. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I am happy that you can enjoy your connection now!

Reageer