Skip to main content

I have Odido internet subscription for 1 month and it is still not working. I’ve been calling Odido almost everyday and everyday they give me a different answer. Three technicians from Guidion and one technician from Delta all came and all of them said the same that the internet needs activation from the back office who is refusing to do so. When I call on the phone, call center agents never help and are never able to contact the back office. me and my wife work from home and we spent around 400 Euro during this month toping up my phone credit with internet to be able to work. my son is not able to play or watch anything, and just because the back office employees are too lazy to click one button as the technicians said. this is the 4th time a ticket is sent to them and they just ignore it. 67647134 is the ticket number. 

Hey @Radwan, good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you and I can see that it is not entirely flawless. My apologies for this. It is currently being dealt with by the network operator. We don't have an update on the case yet. As soon as we have more information on it, we will contact you. 

I'm sorry but all three technicians said it just needs activation.

Hi @Radwan, I understand and internally there is contact with the right department to fix and activate this connection. Please know that we will fix this as soon as possible and we will keep you in the loop when this is done. We will charge you from the moment your modem is online. Thank you for your patience!

Hey @Radwan, good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you and I can see that it is not entirely flawless. My apologies for this. It is currently being dealt with by the network operator. We don't have an update on the case yet. As soon as we have more information on it, we will contact you. 

Hello,

Any update on the situation? it has been since 6 december days since the ticket was opened with the back office. Why is there no internet yet?

Hey @Radwan, good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you and I can see that it is not entirely flawless. My apologies for this. It is currently being dealt with by the network operator. We don't have an update on the case yet. As soon as we have more information on it, we will contact you. 

Hello,

Any update on the situation? it has been since 6 december days since the ticket was opened with the back office. Why is there no internet yet?

It works now. Thanks

Reageer