Skip to main content

Dear 

I have just made a request via phone which it seems it was misunderstood 

I have a old subscription and I would like to have a new modem to replace my T50 and also 2 wi-fi punts (all minimum wifi 6) is that possible ?

Despite I clearly indicated that, it seems that the impatient lady on the service care of Odido via phone decided only to send me 2 wifi-punts for this old modem, is that true and if correct can it be canceled/fixed ? 

Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks 

PLPB 

Hi @brasi5, I have immediately looked into this for you and I see that my colleague did request a new modem for you but I also see that the wrong wifi points have been sent. My apologies for that! 

I cannot cancel the order anymore, but we can swap the wifi points as soon as the order is complete. Will you let me know as soon as you have received the package? That way I can start the swap for you. I have also made sure that a new modem will be sent to you as soon as possible, this is the Zyxel T-54. As soon as DHL has received the package, you will be notified by them so that you'll be able to track the package. You will not have to return the old modem to us. 

Hi @brasi5, I have immediately looked into this for you and I see that my colleague did request a new modem for you but I also see that the wrong wifi points have been sent. My apologies for that! 

I cannot cancel the order anymore, but we can swap the wifi points as soon as the order is complete. Will you let me know as soon as you have received the package? That way I can start the swap for you. I have also made sure that a new modem will be sent to you as soon as possible, this is the Zyxel T-54. As soon as DHL has received the package, you will be notified by them so that you'll be able to track the package. You will not have to return the old modem to us. 

Thank you very much for your prompt reply and support, I will inform here once I receive the package.

Regards

Dear 

According to Mijn Odido I see that the incorrect wifi-punts are now expected to be returned by me but obviously I have never received them (they were ordered incorrectly by Odido just yesterday and were not shipped at that time)

Are you still sending them to me and if positive where can I see that ? What is the tracking number please ? 

Thanks 

Pedro

@brasi5 Thank you for alerting us about this situation. I’m here to help! 

I immediately went into the system and indeed see that the cancellation of the order triggered the return message. From what I can see the order has already been processed by the distribution center, which means that you will receive the wifipoints. I can’t stop this anymore. 

I’m really sorry about this inconvenience, but can I please ask you to send these wifipoints back? I will then be able to send you the new (correct) ones straight away!

Reageer