Skip to main content

Is there an Internet problem with postal code 1181TT (Amstelveen). Is there any issue with the internet in this post code.

Hello @Constantinos 

Do you have a dal or Fiber connection and if you have Fiber which lights are on, off or blinking on the mediaconverter?

And have you checked your T-Mobile thuis account under actuele storingen to see if there is an issue in your area?

Hi @Waqqas 

I have fiber connection and at media converter, the power: green, connection : no light and alarm : red.

Regarding my T-Mobile thuis account as far as I know a  KPN technician checked my line on the 12/10 and they told that the problem it will be fixed within one week. So I am wondering if someone else Is facing the same problem in order to advice me what I should do?

Hi @Constantinos, thanks a lot for letting me know! I just asked one of my colleagues to provide me with a clear update of the situation. As soon as I receive this update, I'll let you know. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we're doing everything to fix this as soon as possible. 

Hi @Constantinos, my colleague has let me know that the network administrator is still working on it! So for now we have to wait until they tell us the problem is solved. Fingers crossed that they will let us know this as soon as possible. Will you keep us posted? 🤞

Reageer