Skip to main content

Internet not installed at new apartment after WEEKS of waiting

• 4 February 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 36 Bekeken

I have been trying to move my internet subscription over to my new apartment for an entire month now but I keep getting bounced back over and over between T-Mobile and Guidion with no answers or solutions. I booked an appointment for the expert to install my internet on 3 Feb at 14:00 over two weeks in advance. Last week, the appointment was cancelled randomly because they told me I’m using a different provider at the new address. I do not, I only use T-Mobile and I have told them this over and over again. It’s been weeks of me trying to get hold of someone to plan my installation again as I now have no internet whatsoever, but nothing useful has happened. I am so tired and frustrated over explaining this over and over again and getting nowhere, speaking to someone from T Mobile, them sending me to Guidion, speaking to someone at Guidion and them sending me back in circles. 

This is terrible service for a loyal customer! How can I finally get someone to install my internet? The T-Mobile box has even arrived a few days ago already. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

You move to a new appartement where T-Mobile finds an exsisting connection. Could that be from the former people who lived there and did't terminate their subscription?