Skip to main content
Beantwoord

How to find a supervisor of Odido

• 17 June 2024
  • 14 reacties
  • 121 Bekeken

I bought a service from Odido (Internet and TV) and nobody on the phone can explain why I don't have the service for a week already. This disrupted my professional and personal life. I need to find a contact with supervisor as nobody on the phone wants to connect me with.Thanks

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @Vera VD ,

Did you order a fiber or DSL connection? And in case of fiber, is the cable already in your house, or does it need to be installed by the grid operator?

I ordered DSL and all is installed and waiting for the Internet to come from Odido. Actually they never asked me this question, so I suppose they know by asking me every time my address code.

@eric Do you know how can I get in touch with a supervisor from Odido?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

There is no supervisor on this forum. You talk to customers like me and moderators. But we are getting somewhere now!

DSL has a deliverytime of 2-3 weeks. Once ordered you get a package with the modem/router. In my-odido you can see what is the status of your order. Also there you can see the predicted activation date by the grid operator. Sometimes, these cross connect cables are done in advance, but at the lastest the date which is mentioned in the my-odido, which also a customer care agent can see for you.

The fysical connection for DSL is done by yourself, it is plug and play. If after the activation date you can not manage this yourself, an engineer can be arranged.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Vera VD 

A supervisor/moderator from Odido will reply here soon. Could you share a photo of the connection from the wall outlet to the modem? And has the installatiedatum passed?

Thanks. I got a mail that the date would be 11 of June, since than I have no internet. On 10 of June I have installed the stuff that I received from Odido before that. See the picture in the attached file

@eric thank you Eric, I went trough all these procedures: starting the process in the begining of May (signing the contract), receiving the tools from Odido in the  begining of June, getting the email that on 11 of June the delivery of the service starts. On the same date the previous provider stopped the internet and no engineer or support from Odido can tell me why I don't have internet and tv already for 1 week. Thanks anyway to clarify the process, Eric.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

I assume the customer care departement created a ticket for the backoffice?  This feels like that they need to send a notification to KPN who owns the copper network and set patches.

I have no idea what they created in the back-office. In the front office they promised several times that they will check and call me back but they never called and  the issue is not solved. So I want to escalate to the next level.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Vera VD 

2 things can be tried:

On photo 1 plug the cable in the other port (upper connection point).

On photo 1 take off the upper lid of the connection point below and connect the 2 wires to either 1A and 1B or 2A and 2B.

@Waqqas thanks for the explanation. We have tried again following your instructions but did not work.(See photos) Actually on 10 of June we installed all following the Manual of Odido that was in the email they have send for starting the service.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

I feel that this is the weak point in the connection… Is the connection in the box good?

Yes, @eric we opened the lid to  check the connection there. And of course with that connection I have internet till the day Odido should go over the contract. Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vera VD, thanks for reaching out and great that you could provide detailed information about your steps and with the pictures! I would love to get your internet online as soon as possible and I was happy to see that our technical department has contacted the network operator KPN yesterday about your issue. I suspect that KPN will contact you by tomorrow at the latest. I will try to apply as much pressure as possible to get them to contact you today. 

I could not find an Odido or Ben Mobile phone subscription connected to your dossier, but please feel free to let me know if you have one so that I can provide you with extra data.

In the meantime we will be working on a permanent solution for you, KPN will contact you soon! 

Reageer