Skip to main content

Desperate for installation help

• 27 May 2024
  • 7 reacties
  • 83 Bekeken

Hi, I created a subscription for Odido with Glasvezels in April. I was hoping by now everything would be working fine.

I received a call from the installation company when I was abroad to ask for the installation date and I confirmed for the 16th of May, but it seems they understood the 6th of May. I wasn't home then and apparently they needed to install something in my downstairs neighbor's house. 

No one has contacted me since.

I've been trying to coordinate with the neighbors and also call Odido's customer service to set a new installation date but I keep getting redirected to various installation service partners who say they cannot do anything and that Odido has to place the request. I even went to the shop but it was no help.

PLEASE it's the end of May and I have no internet at home. I cannot work like this and it's stressing me out because no one is being helpful. I just want working wifi and I can't seem to downgrade to a cable network with you guys so I'm stuck.

Thank you.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Thank you for reaching out to us! @Dheejay 

Of course, I will gladly look into this for you. I looked into the system, and I see that the Fiber connection still has to be installed in your home. To do this, the network administrator will send a technician. I immediately asked our Fiber team to contact the network administrator about the planning for Fiber in your region. As soon as they know more, they will inform you as well! 

As soon as the Fiber connection is installed and all the work is finished, the network administrator will inform us. We will send Guidion, our technician, to finish the at home installation. Please let me know if there is anything unclear, I’m here to help! 

Hi Teresa, thanks! Do you have a timeline for when everything will be sorted? No one's contacted me yet.

Unfortunately as you can only offer me glasvezels, I'm stuck with this option but I don't have any wifi at home for more than a week now (since we canceled the previous provider)

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Dheejay I’ve checked to see there is an update and, in the note, left by my colleague I see that they tried to reach out to you. However, no one answered. I want to double check with you. Does your phone number end with 565? 

Hi, yes, that's my number. I got a voicemail which said the Guiidion people will reach out to me by email but I haven't heard from them. No one asked me to call back or anything either so I thought you guys were handling it. You can call me anytime today or tomorrow before 3 pm if you need.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

I have entered a new ticket for you @Dheejay requesting VWT to reschedule an appointment. Hopefully it will work out now!

Hi! I've been out of the country for 2 weeks, but I'm back now and there's still no update. What's going on? I've already paid internet costs for 2 months and I'm also almost out of codes for data which was provided as an alternative.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Dheejay Thank you for reaching out to us again. I immediately contacted my colleagues from the Fiber department to reach out to VWT again. In the meantime, I sent you a couple of voucher codes in a PM! 

Luckily, the billing process has not started yet. Once everything is installed and working, this will start. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime. I’m here to assist you! 

Reageer