Skip to main content

Cannot contact responsible for fiber optics point installation

• 28 June 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 45 Bekeken

Good day,

I've ordered an address change and new fiber optics installation in my new address 2 weeks ago. I was informed that a point has to be created in my new address and it will be done by a third party that will schedule an appointment with me for this.

However I was never contacted by them it is impossible to call them, and my installation is still pending without any estimate and god knows when it will be done. Nobody responds to my email and TMobile is pushing the responsibility to the contractor.

I would like to ask for help, since I depend highly on internet to perform my job. If no solution is found for this, I'm afraid I will have to look for another provider who can give me an answer.

Thank you in advance, hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Thiago, you should have received a card in the mailbox with a phone number to call. Unfortunately, I can no longer create the appointment for you due to the new system. You really need to arrange this through the phone number you received. 

Hi Tommy,

I've called them a number of times, I cannot pass the automated answer, I am pretty sure I've talked clearly my postcode in Dutch, but het begrijpt niet.

Now, I am stuck without a way to schedule an appointment, and since you cannot help me due to your new system, I am left without any choice?

I guess the only thing I can do is cancel my subscription then, please confirm.

Thank you

Hi @Tommie , can you help me then to cancel the verhuizing and my subscription? I really need to solve this problem today. Thank you.

Hi @Tommie , I have an appointment with VolkerWessels at 5-7, is this for the fiber point installation? I am a bit confused here, should I contact KPN Netwerk or not? Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @Thiago 

Volkerwessels is the contractor who will bring the fiber into your house. If you have that appointment, there is no need to contact KPNnetworks. (which is the netbeheerde who ordered the installation to your house).

T-Mobile is the serviceprovider who, after the installation of the fiber to your house and to the central equipment in your neighberhood is finished, will send an engineer to make the router work in your house.

Hi @eric , thank you for the clarification, it is the information I was looking for. Please disregard my previous comment about cancelling the subscription, hopefully the installation of the fiber point will happen quickly so I can have connectivity back.

Have a good day.

Reageer