Skip to main content

Can't buy house internet, my address is wrong on T-mobile/Odido database

• 14 September 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 49 Bekeken

I'm trying to get an internet subscription to my address, the first website says "congratulation you have fiber available at your address, go to the shop ”, when I go to the shop, it asks again for the address check it fails and all the options are grayed out, so I can't continue shopping.
I called few times already and the last time I was informed that fiber was not available at my street and I should go to KPN but after that I tried to do the address check using my neighbor addre ss (next door apartment, same building) and their address are validated and they can shop normally.
So It's an issue  on the address database I believe and the information that the fiber is not available at this street was incorrect.
Can someone help me with that?  I still want to get the subscription.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Lazo, welcome to our Community!

Could you send me a private message with your postcode and house number? Then I can check what exactly is going on and hopefully give you more clarity on the situation. Thanks in advance! 

Hi @Tommie van Odido I did send you the private meessage, let me know if you need more information. Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @Lazo, thanks for your private message. I immediately went to check and indeed I can't manage it either. This probably has to do with the delivery scenario. I don't have any further information on this either. What you could possibly do is call KPN NetwerkNL and see if they can give you more info. 088 006 37 44 (option 2). Hopefully they can give you some more clarity.

Why should I call KPN? Sorry but I didn't get it.

I already have a KPN subscription, the problem is that my address is not working on Odido website. It works on KPN, Ziggo and etc.

As I have a T-Mobile/Odido phone subscription I would to have the internet at home from Odido also.

So I can't understand why should I call KPN and what I would tell them.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@Lazo, KPN NetwerkNL is (partly) separate from KPN. They manage the line at your address, as we rent it from KPN NetwerkNL. They can give you information about the fibre-optic line. 

Reageer