Beantwoord

TV Box entone gets frozen

• 6 March 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 18 Bekeken

Hi, every time I turn on the tv box, it works for 4 second and then the image froze and get a failure message, if I change channel then it works again for 4 second and get froze, every time is the same, the only way to fix it is by unplugging the box from power and do a reset, but I cannot do this daily, or twice a day. not sure what is causing the problem but it’s really annoying. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jaime_Valero 7 March 2024, 12:52

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Welcome to our Community! @Jaime_Valero 

Good that you alert us about this issue. I will gladly help you to resolve this, so that you can enjoy watching TV again! 😊

I immediately went into our system to have a look at the TV Box and I do see a few minor errors in quality. In my opinion, this is because the hardware is outdated. Luckily, we do offer our new Mediabox, which I will gladly switch for you. Do keep in mind that you’re now receiving a discount on the TV Box, which will no longer be valid once I change the boxes. No worries! I can compensate you for one year (12 x €2,50 = €30), so you can enjoy this discount a little longer. 

In case you don’t want to switch your TV Box, I will of course help you to optimize the quality. Please let me know what you want, I am here to help you! 

Hi Teresa, thank you for your response, and it’s OK, the new TV Box and the changes are fine.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Jaime_Valero Done, the new Mediabox is on its way to you! 😀

You will receive an e-mail confirmation about this, as well as about the compensation. 

@Jaime_Valero Done, the new Mediabox is on its way to you! 😀

You will receive an e-mail confirmation about this, as well as about the compensation. 

@Teresa van Odido Excellent! Thank you very much for your help!

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Any time! 😊 @Jaime_Valero 

Reageer