Skip to main content

Dear All, 
I have a Ubiquiti home network, and the internet speed is much lower than what I've subscribed to, it's not even 10% of the speed I'm supposed to be getting. When I contacted the ODIDO team, they said that the low speed is due to all the devices being connected to a single port. However, all my devices are connected to multiple Ubiquiti devices. Still, the main connection to the Ubiquiti is connected to the ODIDO router through a single port. Is there a way I can improve this situation?
"Thank you very much in advance!"

first, disconnect the ubiquiti network and only connect 1 laptop to the Zyxel en do a speedtest. Do you get the speed you extect (and pay for).

Next, check the cable between the zyxel en ubiquiti, replace it and speedtest again. 

And third, did you consider removing the zyxel all together? Lots of topics in this community on this, you do need a Ubiquity router to do this, doesn’t work with a switch.

Could you share with us a picture of the current situation, the speeds that you are getting now (cable & wifi) and how much speed you orders?

I am getting the speed when connected to Zyxel.  and replacing the cable also have no impact. I think i have to change to Ubiquity router. But Ubiquity routers are very expensive? 

what speed do you experience? Could there be a switch or port or cable that is limited to 100Mbps? Do you use modern cables? at least CAT5e?

I have 1gbit/s plan, and the speed I am getting is 57mbps :(

Reageer