Skip to main content

My internet connection has not been working since this morning. I tried the steps on this link https://www.odido.nl/service/producten/internet/oplossingen multiple times and restarted the modem, but it didn’t work. Could you help me solve this issue?

Here are pictures of my modem showing that I don’t have internet:

Welcome to our community! @behnam 

Thank you for alerting us about this situation. Of course, I will immediately help you to resolve this issue! 

I looked into the system and see that you’ve had contact with my colleague from customer service, who made a ticket to our Back Office. Good! They will further investigate your situation and restore the connection. 

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but I just want to make sure. Can I offer you an Unlimited vouchercode? In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card I can send you one straight away. With this Unlimited Data you can set up a hotspot and connect this to your other devices. Please let me know if this is something you’re interested in. I will send you the code immediately! 

If there is anything else, I can help you with please let me know as well. I’m always happy to assist! 

Thank you for your response! I’ve already received the voucher code and am using it while I wait for them to resolve the issue.

Reageer