Skip to main content

After crossing the border, odido just stopped working and really let me down. I had to ask people to give me the Internet and buy an online SIM card from another provider that worked great. I see a lot of feedback from clients on this forum, where people face the same problem as me, because their roaming is blocked just like that. Is it time to do something about it?

And please change the block from me.

Hello @Taninator 

Do you perhaps have a open invoice or a betalingsregeling which is blocking use outside NL?

Otherwise try manually selecting another network provider and make sure mobile data and roaming are turned on.

Hello @Taninator 

Do you perhaps have a open invoice or a betalingsregeling which is blocking use outside NL?

Otherwise try manually selecting another network provider and make sure mobile data and roaming are turned on.

Hello. I do not have an open invoice or beta version, manually selecting an operator does not help, the network does not appear. I read that many people face this problem, that the operator blocks the use of roaming, though. I have Data enabled on the territory of the European Union

Good afternoon Taninator, and welcome to our Community! I hope you're enjoying your time abroad. There was indeed a barring on International roaming on your account. In your case it's because your subscription started under 3 months ago. There's always a barring at the start of the subscription. I just removed it for you. Please let me know if you're able to connect to networks abroad! 😄

Good afternoon Taninator, and welcome to our Community! I hope you're enjoying your time abroad. There was indeed a barring on International roaming on your account. In your case it's because your subscription started under 3 months ago. There's always a barring at the start of the subscription. I just removed it for you. Please let me know if you're able to connect to networks abroad! 😄

I have already returned to the Netherlands, thanks a lot for your help!

Good morning Taninator, you're welcome! You should be able to connect to networks during your next stay abroad. I'd love to hear your confirmation in the future. For now, I wish you a great day, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to start a new topic. The Community is here for you! 

Reageer