Skip to main content

Hi! 

I try to activate my eSim with iDIN but is sending me back to do login page il(abn Amro) 

Can't get sms code because me old sim is not working anymore as well I did try to change number to get this sms code but is not working. I mean I get sms (on other number) to login but activate sms is still coming to my one number. At this moment I can't go to odido shop myself maybe in next 4-6 weeks 😉

Could someone help me? 

Thank you very much 

Greetings Marcelina 

Up up

Hi @Marcelina , welcome to our community! 😊 I went to check with you and I see that there is indeed an eSIM ready to be activated. I immediately activated the eSIM ending in xxx676 for you. Would you like to reboot your phone for me? Then everything should work again! I look forward to hearing from you if it worked.

Hi @Marcelina , welcome to our community! 😊 I went to check with you and I see that there is indeed an eSIM ready to be activated. I immediately activated the eSIM ending in xxx676 for you. Would you like to reboot your phone for me? Then everything should work again! I look forward to hearing from you if it worked.

Thank you very much is working now! 

Reageer