Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Telefoon met sim kwijt

Hallo,ik ben mijn telefoon kwijt en wil een nieuwe sim aanvragen,maar ik heb een zakelijk account en ze vragen om verificatie zodra ik mijn telefoonnummer invul maar ik kan dus niks verifieren aangezien ik mijn telefoon met sim kwijt ben en de simkaart wil blokkeren en dan een nieuwe wil aanvragen maar het nummer wil behouden

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hoi @alimahmoud ,welkom op het forum.

De moderators op dit forum kunnen niet in de zakelijke systemen werken.

De zakelijke helpdesk is in het weekend overdag ook te bereiken.  Hier vind je alle contactmogelijkheden. Ik adviseer met een andere telefoon hun gratis nummer te bellen.

Reputatie 7

Hi @alimahmoud 

Wat zonde dat je jouw telefoon kwijt bent! Heb je de simkaart al wel geblokkeerd, voor het geval dat iemand anders er mee aan de haal is gegaan?

Ik heb jouw aansluiting er even bij gezocht en zie dat dit om een zakelijk nummer gaat, maar in jouw geval kun je dit niet via de zakelijke helpdesk regelen, maar dit moet via de telecombeheerder van jouw organisatie. Hij/Zij kan dit verder voor je oppakken en regelen dat je een nieuwe simkaart kunt krijgen.

Voor nu nog een hele goede zondag toegewenst!

Hello @eric 

I have also lost my phone and the sim card. It’s not a business sim card. I have sent you a private email with my information to order a new one. Could you please help me with this?

Kind regards,
Nazih

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

I am just another customer.  Moderators will help you. 

Oh sorry, I thought you are a moderator somehow!

I am just another customer.  Moderators will help you. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Nazih, sorry to hear about your phone and sim card. Is it about the phone number **67? Please let me know soon. Then I will suspend the sim card. I can also help you order a new sim card, but it will take about 3 days before you receive it at home. Do you perhaps have one of our shops nearby? If yes, you can always walk by. This way you will walk out with a new and activated sim card. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon! 

Hi @ma arici 
Thank you for the response.
Yes, it’s about the phone number **67. I have already sent you a private message, have you seen it?

@Marciano van Odido this is getting too frustrating to be honest. This is the second day I’ve been trying to get a hold of an Odido employee (Odido doesn’t provide a customer service email address, calling isn’t possible for obvious reasons, the customer service chatbot gives generic answers, and it’s not possible to login to Odido without receiving an sms so that I can arrange this myself). I have sent you a message with the details needed to order the sim card yesterday morning, have you seen it?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Nazih, no problem! Thanks for the confirmation. I just suspended your sim card and ordered a new one for you (free of charge 😄). The new sim card should arrive within 3 days. I've also sent you an e-mail. Once you've received your new sim card, you can reply to that e-mail with a copy of your ID. Then, my colleagues will activate your sim card for you. They usually do this within 4 hours after receiving the mail with the copy. Feel free to let me know if everything worked out. If you have any other questions, please let me know. I'm here for you!

Ps. I did not see your private message. It's against the rules to send us unasked private messages. Please always start a new topic. That way you will always know that someone will be with you soon. Sending private messages could mean you're waiting for a respone from someone who isn't available or other reasons. 

Hi @Marciano van Odido 

Thank you for processing the request.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

You're welcome, @Nazih

Reageer