Skip to main content

Hello,

I would like to cancel my data subscription as I am currently not in the Netherlands and will be away for an extended period. However, I would like to continue paying for my phone as per my current contract. Could you please assist me with this request? 

Hello @KimRasmijn 

That's not possible I guess, if you want to terminate your contract than you will have to pay 50% of the remaining costs for your subscription and the remaining costs for your phone.

Please fill in all the privé fields in your community profile.

Or else you can keep your subscription aswell and change it to the cheapest bundle.

If you terminate your subscription,  the remaining phone payments will be charged at once next to the 50% of the remaining months of your contract. 

Why so? I do not need data from Odido, but I can still paying for the phone. Also, there is no cheapest data

When you buy a sim subscription and add a mobile phone with a payment plan you have to obey the contract you signed. Even if you think it is too expensive for you later.

Odido can help you when you want to shorten the contract period after the contract has started. After one month cancellation period, while you pay 100%, the remaining months you pay 50% + the remaining phone payments. This will result in one end invoice and the sim will be diisconnected after the cancellation period.

If you all do not like this, than keep yourself to the contract and terminate at the end of the contract period.

Hello @KimRasmijn 

In your Odido account when you click on abonnement wijzigen, you will see the available options.

Reageer