Wifi Calling is OFF

Network Selection is  T-Mobile ….i use this because

my American eSim is T-Mobile and i have a strong signal

there is no ODIDO Network selection for me to choose 

i would be thankful for any help 

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Lotus, welcome to our Community! Nice to hear that you're in America. I hope you're having a good time. Let's see if we can rule out a few things in the settings on your phone. Please check if your iOS is up to date. You can also reset your network settings on your phone. On your iPhone you will find it here: Setings > Mobile Service > Mobile Data Network > Reset Settings. Could you also please check wat you see at these APN Settings? It should be internet.mobiel. Sometimes it shows a different name abroad that causes you not having service.

I look forward to your reply! 

Hi Lotus, welcome to our Community! Nice to hear that you're in America. I hope you're having a good time. Let's see if we can rule out a few things in the settings on your phone. Please check if your iOS is up to date. You can also reset your network settings on your phone. On your iPhone you will find it here: Setings > Mobile Service > Mobile Data Network > Reset Settings. Could you also please check wat you see at these APN Settings? It should be internet.mobiel. Sometimes it shows a different name abroad that causes you not having service.

I look forward to your reply! 

hi Marciano

thankyuuu for your suggestions 

as i already mentioned my iPhone version is fully up to date 17.5.1

this is the correct  path on my iPhone 

Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network > Reset Settings

APN

yes i do have   internet.mobiel

but

Username and Password are blank ….do i need to add that information ?

lotus

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Lotus, no problem! Let's see: T-Mobile network is correct. APN settings are also good. Username and password should indeed be blank.

Can you send an SMS with the word PRIJS to 5545? Does this work? If not; what exactly happens and what do you see? I'd love to hear from you. If it doesn't work, I will forward a case to my technical colleagues!

hi Marciano 

i sent the sms PRIJS to 5545 ….i assume it worked because 

i immediately received this messages 

but it did not come to me in the same thread as the message that i sent 

by the way to keep my prepaid account active 

is receiving an SMS ok within 5 months ???

or must i send an SMS ?

thankyuuu again for your kind assistance

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

hi @lotus 11 ,

You must SEND an sms or make a call or use internet every 6 months. More or less, you need to spend a little money to proof that you activaly use this card. Sending a free sms is not charged, and the “keep alive” checks only look at the balance deduction. So, send an sms to your own number and you are good to go.

Reageer