Skip to main content

Hello,

Suddenly I’m unable to log in to My Odido through the app and also the website. I get the massege that the username or password are incorrect but it’s not the case. When I try to change my password I don’t get any verification email either.

Hi Szilard, welcome to our Community! Sorry for the late response. Have you contacted one of my colleagues in the meantime? I've looked, but I can't find your subscription on your e-mail address. I'd love to hear from you, and if you still need help - please fill in your 06-number in your profile. I'm happy to help! 

Hi Szilard, welcome to our Community! Sorry for the late response. Have you contacted one of my colleagues in the meantime? I've looked, but I can't find your subscription on your e-mail address. I'd love to hear from you, and if you still need help - please fill in your 06-number in your profile. I'm happy to help! 

Hey Marciano,

No I haven’t been able to contact anyone so far. I have filled in my mobile number. My home internet and mobile internet should be both linked to my e-mail address. After failed attempt to login I tried to register again on my email address but I got the error message that this email address is already registered. Would be much appreciated if you would be able to help. Thanks!

Good afternoon Szilard, thank you for filling in your profile. Are you logging in with the e-mail address m***2@gmail.com? What happens if you click on 'Inloggegevens vergeten’? Can you reset your password that wat? If you try to register a new account you will indeed get that message, because your e-mail address is already used for an account. I'd love to hear from you. If it still doesn't work, I can always delete your current account, so that you can create a new one and start fresh!

Reageer