Skip to main content

Hi,

I can login through my Odido app for iOS. However the screen can not show  any my subscription/ usage data in the dashboard. Instead, I see a white blank screen. It has started to happen for one month

Thanks

Hi Erguler, I understand you would like to see your subscription and usage of data, and I'm happy to help! I've looked into your account and I see 2 mobile subscriptions **42 and **70. Is that correct? Both mobile subscriptions seem to work perfectly if I log into your account on the Mijn Odido webversion. Does it work for you again? Or is this about your Internet + TV subscription? I see that the subscription has ended, and it only shows the invoice from April. Please let me know, and I'm happy to dive into it again! 😊

Hi Erguler, I understand you would like to see your subscription and usage of data, and I'm happy to help! I've looked into your account and I see 2 mobile subscriptions **42 and **70. Is that correct? Both mobile subscriptions seem to work perfectly if I log into your account on the Mijn Odido webversion. Does it work for you again? Or is this about your Internet + TV subscription? I see that the subscription has ended, and it only shows the invoice from April. Please let me know, and I'm happy to dive into it again! 😊

Thanks Marciano. It is interesting but now it (iOS app) is working, while it had suffered from the issue for one month.

Hi Erguler, not sure what happened, because I also don't see any known issues in the logs, but I'm very happy to hear that it is working now! If you have any issues in the future, please let me know by starting a new topic. Then we can research it right away. For now, I wish you a great day, and thank you for getting back to me!

Reageer