Skip to main content

I recently cancelled my number and subscription because I am moving abroad. So, when I want to log in to my account to see my invoices, it asks for a verification code sent to my old number, to which I no longer have access to. Does anyone know what to do in a situation like this to be able to log in again, thanks!

Hi Ebru, how cool that you are moving abroad! I understand that you would like to be able to see your old invoices etc. If you have not changed the verification method and if the phone number is no longer in the air, then you can indeed not log in anymore. 

Of course I am happy to help you find solutions! I can ask my colleagues from another department to send you the invoices you want by email, so you can still view and download them. In that case it would be useful for me to know which invoices you would like to have (up to 2 years back) and whether you would also like to receive the corresponding specifications (up to 6 months back). 

In addition, I would like to ask you to include a phone number in your Community profile where my colleagues could reach you if necessary. This may only be a Dutch phone number, so if this is not a possibility, please let me know as well.

Dear Sam,

Thanks for your reply! It would be wonderful if I can receive the invoices of the last 6 months with the corresponding specifications.

I can add a friends’ dutch phone number to my profile but I would prefer to be contacted via email or via the community platform as much as possible, or via my new number. 

Let me know please if there’s anything I can do or provide. Thanks again! 

Best, 

Ebru 

Hi Ebru, I don't need any extra information though, thank you! I immediately went to work for you to arrange the application for your invoices. My colleagues will work on the request and ensure that you receive the invoices for the past six months by e-mail, including specifications. I did have to include your friend's phone number because my colleagues may have to send an SMS. You can expect the invoices in your mailbox within 14 days. If there's anything we can do for you in the meantime, you know where to find us!

Reageer