Skip to main content

I have an internet subscription with Odido and yesterday my new mobile subscription was also activated. I tried to do the link existing subscription in the App and in the website and i always get the same error:

“We kunnen did abonnement niet koppelen omdat we je gegevens nit herkennen”

I have tried calling support on the phone but they were not able to resolve the issue. Could you help ?

Hello @akalgre, welcome to our Community, I'm happy to help you with this! To add your mobile subscription to your existing account for Internet + TV, the name, address and date of birth need to match. When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***9820. Now I see that everything matches except the date of birth. For your mobile subscription, it shows this date of birth 16-9-1989 and for your Internet + TV subscription, this 16-9-1998. I see that you have had contact via another channel and that a case has been created and forwarded. But I can fix this for you! 

I have just sent you an e-mail to which you can respond with a copy of your ID. Once you have sent it, could you please post in this topic? Then we can get the case and adjust it for you! Once it's adjusted, everything will match and you can add the mobile subscription to your existing account. 

We look forward to seeing your message! 

Thank for you for the reply, i just sent the requested document via the email 

@akalgre, Yes, thanks for sending you a copy of your ID proof. I took the case right out and made the adjustment to your date of birth. This was not correctly listed with your Internet + TV subscription. Now all data match. Can you try to add your mobile subscription to your account now? It should work now! 

If it doesn't work, please let us know what exactly you see and how you try (app/web/laptop). Then we can look at another solution!

@akalgre, Yes, thanks for sending you a copy of your ID proof. I took the case right out and made the adjustment to your date of birth. This was not correctly listed with your Internet + TV subscription. Now all data match. Can you try to add your mobile subscription to your account now? It should work now! 

If it doesn't work, please let us know what exactly you see and how you try (app/web/laptop). Then we can look at another solution!

It worked! Thank you so much for helping resolve the issue

@akalgre No problem and you're welcome! If there is anything else we can do for you from this side, feel free to let us know. For now, have a great day! 😄

Reageer