Skip to main content

When I try to couple the internet account in mijn odido the code to do so is send to the t-mobile email address. Since that webmail is stopped now and I obviously neglected to do any changes how can I solve this?

Hi Natalia, welcome to our Community! Please fill in your profile with your customer number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I will then ask my colleagues to help you change your e-mail address for your home subscription! 😊 @Tommie van Odido @Teresa van Odido 

Hi Natalia, welcome to our Community! Please fill in your profile with your customer number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I will then ask my colleagues to help you change your e-mail address for your home subscription! 😊 @Tommie van Odido @Teresa van Odido 

Hi Marciano, I have updated my profile. Thanks for your help

Hi Natalia, I spoke to Tommie, and he changed your e-mail address in the system to the same one you're using here on the Community. Please give the system 15 minutes to process this and then you should receive the code on your current e-mail address. Please let me know if it works for you! 

Hi Natalia, I spoke to Tommie, and he changed your e-mail address in the system to the same one you're using here on the Community. Please give the system 15 minutes to process this and then you should receive the code on your current e-mail address. Please let me know if it works for you! 

Hey, yes it worked! Thank you!

Hi Natalia, great to hear that it worked and thank you for letting me know. If you have any other questions in the future, you know where to find us. For now, I wish you a great day!Â đŸ™ŒđŸ»

Reageer