Skip to main content

Hi,

I cannot add my internet subscription to my app, I have contacted my 2 mobile connections but only for the internet connection I am having this problem.

can you please assist me?

TIA

BR,

Kamishka.

Hello @Kamishka 

So 2 mobile subscriptions are allready linked to your Odido account but you're facing problems with linking the internet subscription to that account?

Are all subscriptions on the same name? If yes what is the eroor message you see? If the internet subscription is on another name than you'll need to create a new Odido account for your internet subscription.

Hi @Waqqas,

1st question-  correct 

2nd question- yes registration under my name but i am not sure whether under same e mail address.

I will try to attach a picture of the error.

BR,

Kamishka

Hi @Kamishka, thanks for reaching out, I gladly want to help you out with your account! I thoroughly checked your dossier and I was unable to find any reason why the accounts should not connect. I also went through the matching process up until the verification point step and everything seems to go smoothly. Could you please post a screenshot of the error code that arises when you match the subscriptions via your Mijn Odido account: add subscription.

I am curious how I can help you! 🙂 

Hi @Cal van Odido,

I found out that my two mobile subscription are registered to my partners e mail and INTERNET is registered to my email address. I guess that might be the issue, If so can we change the INTERNET also to my partners email address?

BR

KAMISHKA

Your initials were not equal to the Internet + Tv subscription @Kamishka, I have changed this, you should now be able to add it to your account. Could you check and let me know if it worked out? 

Hi @Tommie van Odido,

I checked and it didn’t work. I have attached the screenshot of the error.

BR

Kamishka

This error says that you are trying to add another mobile subscripton @Kamishka? Not your Internet + Tv? 

Hi @Tommie van Odido,

I was trying to add my internet subscription. And I want to add my internet connection to app but when I try now there is different error messages. 

BR

Kamishka

Just to be clear @Kamishka, you have 2 phone numbers: ends in 726 & 514 and a Fiber (Glasvezel) subscription. You want to add the Fiber subscription to the Mijn Odido account with the 2 phone numbers already linked? Or is there anything else you are trying to add?

Hi @Tommie van Odido ,

Exactly correct, that is what I want to do.

BR

Kamishka.

Ah check, I see you have already two different accounts on Mijn Odido. The mobile subscriptions are on your partners account and Internet + Tv is on your account @Kamishka, I can unlink them for you but which do you prefer? After unlinking you should be able to connect them. 

Hi @Tommie van Odido,

Can you please remove the internet from my account and assign it to my partners’ account.

I would prefer to assign all the connections to my partners account.

And one more request can you please remove the screenshot of my address from this thread as well.

TIA.

BR

Kamishka

I have removed and unlinked the Internet + Tv subscription from *****hka.d@gmail.com @Kamishka. After 15 minutes you should be able to link it to the other account! 

Hi @Tommie van Odido,

Still the issue is same. I did not use any mobile number just click internet and go forward you can see the error message.

Then I am going to ask my colleagues from mobile to have a look @Kamishka. @Marciano van Odido or @Pharwin van Odido can one of you see what else is going wrong here?

Hi @Tommie van Odido,

I think still the internet connection is assigned to my email (****ka.d@gmail.com) because the verification code is sent to that mail address not to my partners email which you changed into.

Hi Kamishka, no worries, the e-mail address that's linked to your subscription is not the reason. I've looked into it and I saw something odd. The phone number **14 should also be on your address right? In our system I see a different/old address with house number 105. So, I want to change this to the correct one. The right house number is 18, is that correct?

Please give me the verification code I sent you per SMS to phone number **14, and I will change your address in the system, so it's the same as the other 2 subscriptions. It should work after that! 😊

Hi @Marciano van Odido 

18 is the correct addres.

Code- 8655245

Hi Kamishka, thanks for the verification code. I changed the address for the phone number **14. I hope this different address was the reason you couldn't add your Internet subscription. Please give it 15 minutes before trying again - and I'd love to hear if it works or if you get a different error. 

Hi @Marciano van Odido 

I added the connection but i dont see it in my app and when i try to add again it show below.

Hello @Kamishka, I looked right away and I see that you added your internet + TV subscription and also the numbers ending in ***3726 & ***9514 in your account. Everything is now set up correctly. Otherwise, would you mind deleting the app and then downloading it again? It will then immediately have the latest software. Can you check if your device has the latest software? This is important for the app to work optimally. 

I would love to hear from you! 

Hi @Pharwin van Odido 

This issue is fixed.

thanks for the support.

Reageer