Skip to main content

Hello! I have a problem with extra costs. I saw extra costs in the Odido app when I was in Italy in August, but they were only debited from the card one week ago, although I received a notice of unjustified debit in Italy. Could this be a mistake?

Hi @Khrystyna Yeloian, how nice that you found our Community. It is indeed true that something went wrong here last month! I am sorry that these costs were still charged. I have reimbursed the costs of € 73,52 for you immediately and also sent you a confirmation e-mail. The amount will be credited to your account. If you cancel the direct debit, the remaining amount of the invoice will remain open. You can then pay this yourself via Mijn Odido or transfer it to us. The correct account number for manual payments is NL03 COBA 0733 9597 17 in the name of Odido.  Some banks still suggest to make the payment in the name of T-Mobile/Tele2. That's okay too, the payment will just come in. Always mention your customer number in the description so we can link the payment correctly. If you do nothing, your next invoices will be settled with this amount until the credit is exhausted. After that we will debit your account as usual. If you have any questions about this, please let us know.

Reageer