Skip to main content

Hello,

As of almost 1  years ago I move out of the Netherlands permanently, I had a mobile subscription with Tele 2 in the Netherlands before it turned into Odido. 

The issue I run into is that I cannot login to the account since I can't receive an sms-code by "tweestapsverificatie". I wont receive the code, the phone says it has no reception, but perhaps because I do not reside in the Netherlands anymore.

My number was 0681249838. I would like to pay outstanding debt and cancel my number.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Edi, welcome to our Community and I hope you're having a great time abroad! I've looked into this phone number, and I see that the subscription is already deactive. There is however still an outstanding amount of € 163,44 for the months of April, May, June, Juli, August and administration costs. You can manually pay this open amount as following:

• Odido
  • IBAN NL03 COBA 0733 959 717
  • Amount: € 163,44
  • Description: Your customer code (1.20877683)

Please let me know if everything worked out! 😊

Hi Edi, welcome to our Community and I hope you're having a great time abroad! I've looked into this phone number, and I see that the subscription is already deactive. There is however still an outstanding amount of € 163,44 for the months of April, May, June, Juli, August and administration costs. You can manually pay this open amount as following:

• Odido
  • IBAN NL03 COBA 0733 959 717
  • Amount: € 163,44
  • Description: Your customer code (1.20877683)

Please let me know if everything worked out! 😊

Hi Marciano,

Yesterday I received an email from Bosincasso saying I have the outstanding debt and I have paid it. Can you confirm that this was enough?

Thanks,
Edin

Good afternoon Edin, good to see that you did the payment. I don't see it in our systems yet. Did you do this manually? And did you fill in your customer code in the description as well? It takes a few days, so let's check it again before the weekend!

This was the transaction I made that was prompted via email.

@edi97 Thanks for your screenshot! Indeed, I see that you have arranged payment with the collection agency. It takes about a week for them to process it and pass it on to us. You may want to contact them to ask how long it will take. But keep in mind that it can take up to a week. For now, it's just a patient wait. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know! 

Reageer