Sim-only application rejected

• 25 October 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 95 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hello,

I have tried to apply for a sim-only subscription but it was rejected, I had previous subscription with KPN and before that vodafone and never had an issue.

Following one other post in the community I also checked with Preventel but I am not registered with them, how can I find out why the application is rejected? I found a PDF form to fill but no way to submit it or any way to officially file a complaint other than by sending via post !?

Note I also applied for Internet + TV and this was immediately approved but without the benefit from also having mobile subscription it is not worthwhile and I will go for another provider instead.

Thanks.

Marciano van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi Idos, welcome to our Community and nice to see that you choose us for your mobile and home subscriptions! Good to see that you've found the PDF form to request your rejection. This is the only way to receive the reason(s) for your rejection. Please fill it in and send it to us by post and let me know what the reason is. I hope it's clear after that and we can still get you a sim only subscription, so you can enjoy all benefits of having both a mobile and home subscription! 😄

You can send it to postbus 16272. 2500BG, Den Haag

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Idos, welcome to our Community and nice to see that you choose us for your mobile and home subscriptions! Good to see that you've found the PDF form to request your rejection. This is the only way to receive the reason(s) for your rejection. Please fill it in and send it to us by post and let me know what the reason is. I hope it's clear after that and we can still get you a sim only subscription, so you can enjoy all benefits of having both a mobile and home subscription! 😄

You can send it to postbus 16272. 2500BG, Den Haag

So today I finally got the response via post and the response is that they couldn’t validate my IBAN.

Of course this doesn’t make any sense as I use the same IBAN for my TV & Internet subscription.

What now?? I can also find this was reported by many other users in the internet just by searching “Bunq T-Mobile”

@Marciano van Odido please see above.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @idos 

Can you use the IBAN of your family for example and try to change it afterwards in your Odido account?

Or maybe apply for an Odido sim only via mobiel.nl for example?

No, I don’t have any other Dutch IBANs I can use (I tried different one from Bunq but it has the same issue) and they don’t accept non-Dutch IBANs online.

Of course I can try to go to a store but this is 2023 and I already had to send a letter by post so this is pretty ridiculous ;)

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Idos, I hoped you would've received a better outcome, so that we could still get you a subscription! What @Waqqas says is a possibility. I've seen this solution before. But I understand if you want to keep it to yourself from the start. You could visit my colleagues in one of our shops to see if they can get the subscription for you with your Bunq IBAN. If not, I don't think there's another way unless getting a subscription through mobiel.nl or belsimpel.nl. You'll still get an Odido Sim Only, just not directly ordered with us. I hope this works for you!

Reageer