iPhone 15 Pro Max delivery and trade in of the old phone

• 24 February 2024
  • 7 reacties
  • 87 Bekeken

Hello,

I ordered an iPhone 15 pro max and it said immediately available but I was wondering how many days immediately available means :D

Order number is 209212156

Also, I want to trade in my old phone, my question is the money I will get from it is gonna cover the one-time payment for the new phone or what else?

Thanks 

Marciano van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Hi Orbee, welcome to our Community! Good choice on the iPhone 15 Pro Max. I've looked into your order, but it has been cancelled on Friday. The reason for this is a non-Dutch document, that you need for the financial subscription (toestelkrediet). Dutch (residence) documents don't start with the digit or letter that you entered with the order. Did you make a typo by any chance? The easiest way to get a new order in is to visit one of our shops. If you bring the right documents and a Dutch bank/debit card, it should all be good! Please let me know if you were able to get a new order with my colleagues from in the shop! 😄

Trading in your old phone is not possible with us. 

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Orbee, welcome to our Community! Good choice on the iPhone 15 Pro Max. I've looked into your order, but it has been cancelled on Friday. The reason for this is a non-Dutch document, that you need for the financial subscription (toestelkrediet). Dutch (residence) documents don't start with the digit or letter that you entered with the order. Did you make a typo by any chance? The easiest way to get a new order in is to visit one of our shops. If you bring the right documents and a Dutch bank/debit card, it should all be good! Please let me know if you were able to get a new order with my colleagues from in the shop! 😄

Hi Orbee, welcome to our Community! Good choice on the iPhone 15 Pro Max. I've looked into your order, but it has been cancelled on Friday. The reason for this is a non-Dutch document, that you need for the financial subscription (toestelkrediet). Dutch (residence) documents don't start with the digit or letter that you entered with the order. Did you make a type by any chance? The easiest way to get a new order in is to visit one of our shops. If you bring the right documents and a Dutch bank/debit card, it should all be good! Please let me know if you were able to get a new order with my colleagues from in the shop! 😄

Well, I didn’t and I’m not going to get it since even if I have lived in this country for 3 years and work here, I cannot get a new phone with a subscription because I do not have a dutch ID or dutch passport.

Hi Orbee, welcome to our Community! Good choice on the iPhone 15 Pro Max. I've looked into your order, but it has been cancelled on Friday. The reason for this is a non-Dutch document, that you need for the financial subscription (toestelkrediet). Dutch (residence) documents don't start with the digit or letter that you entered with the order. Did you make a type by any chance? The easiest way to get a new order in is to visit one of our shops. If you bring the right documents and a Dutch bank/debit card, it should all be good! Please let me know if you were able to get a new order with my colleagues from in the shop! 😄

Another funny thing is that i did all the subscription process calling the customer service and i also got the mail saying that the process went fine and to wait for an SMS. I never got an email telling me that everything was canceled because of the document issue that i got. So i was waiting for nothing basically.

I had a Really bad experience with odido 

it is crazy that you accept a resident permit of people that are from outside the EU and you do not accept an European passport. How come? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Orbee, that's a very fair point. In this case our Fraud-department cancelled the order, and they indeed don't send an e-mail about the confirmation. My apologies! 

As I said, and as far as I know, you should be able to get a subscription with us. However, there are a lot of rules regarding identification and documents. I strongly suggest to visit one of our shops to place the order together with a shop advisor. They can help you step by step and give you more information about this.

Hi Orbee, that's a very fair point. In this case our Fraud-department cancelled the order, and they indeed don't send an e-mail about the confirmation. My apologies! 

As I said, and as far as I know, you should be able to get a subscription with us. However, there are a lot of rules regarding identification and documents. I strongly suggest to visit one of our shops to place the order together with a shop advisor. They can help you step by step and give you more information about this.

I went to the store and they told me that is not possible at all without a Dutch ID.
I have to pay for the phone at all prices, I cannot pay monthly because of the missing document. It makes no sense this rule, since I am registered with my residence, not even when you have to buy an house do people ask you t have a dutch document. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Orbee, ah, that is indeed correct. With a foreign ID you can get a subscription with a phone, but it's not possible to get a financial subscription (toestelkrediet). You can get the phone as long as it's fully paid right away. I wish I could change it for you, but those are the rules. 

Reageer