Skip to main content

I bought Iphone 14 Pro Max, never get the phone and never got the money back

• 6 April 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 65 Bekeken

Good morning all,

In January 2023, I have bought a new Iphone from T-mobile, I have been told that it must be delivered only by post. when the postman arrived the box was very light and wrapped in a wierd way so I haven't accepted the package as it was obviously empty. After over a month of empty prmosies fromT-mobile customer service, a customer rep. informed that he doesn't see a case number in the system so he created one and I was again promised that I'll get the money back in 7-14 days. unfortunately up till now, haven't recieved the money and even an update on when I'll recieve the mony back. T-mobile customer service can't help and just trying to push me away. 

So could anyone advice how can I escalate this? an email address or phone number to file an official complaint on customer service.

Thanks

Waleed

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Waleed Farid 

I am so sorry the inconvenience. You should have received a refund after your first attempt. I see you already spoke to several colleagues of mine and I have asked for a recent update. My colleague informed about this and said he contacted the department that makes the refunds today and he asked them for an update. They will make sure that you will receive the refund within 14 business days. If you haven’t heard anything by next week. please contact me again. We will make sure this issue is solved!

Thanks a lot Hajar for your reaction and the feedback!  hopefully it gets resolved.

Reageer