Beantwoord

zyxel t50 - globe light went off but wi-fi works.

• 20 July 2021
  • 9 reacties
  • 404 Bekeken

Hello. Sorry that I post in English but im New in Nederlands and i start language school a few weeks ago.

I recive A pack with modem 15.07.2021, follow step-by-step instruction. Instalation was Easy i need onlu to fix one cable in my isra punt and Internet works good. Monday i woke up and i see that There is no globe light on The modem(i use it only for 3 days). I try to restart modem but nothing Change. 

I have no idea what to do now. Can somebody help me? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 20 July 2021, 23:48

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @PPiskorski 

Is the modem connected to a wall socket for a telephone adapter?

Could you unscrew it once and upload a photo of the wiring?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

A warm welcome to the Netherlands @PPiskorski, I hope that you will soon feel at home! @Waqqas provided some useful questions, could you please try them out? Additionally, I would advise you to check if there isn’t an additional connection point near the fuse box. Based on my information, it is likely that there should also be one over there which should work better and is more stable.

Hopefully, we will soon get to the bottom of this!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@PPiskorski

In your fusebox you'll maybe find 1, 2 or 4 :

Otherwise you can do as adviced in my first post.

@Cal 

Thank you :)

@Waqqas 

This is my ISRA punt. Its an old building(old monastery i think 🤔) with several appartments. The landlord told me that People who lived here before never complain about Internet connection. And first 3 Days i don't have any problems. There is no fusebox inside apartment. Cabels come directly from The Wall. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hi @PPiskorski 

Maybe try connecting the red and blue on top to orange and white.

Connect orange and white at the bottom aswell (on the right hand side).

@Waqqas 

I tried few minutes ago but nothnig happened... 

Should i call customer service to check cabels that come inside my place?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@PPiskorski 

Than you can connect red and blue to the left side again since it was working before.

You can call customer service and maybe they can check your line or send a mechanic.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

No need to call the customer support @PPiskorski, as I just arranged a mechanic for you. :relaxed: This implies that you will soon receive an SMS and an email from us with a digital agenda, allowing you to easily make an appointment with a mechanic. Thanks for everything you tried and hopefully they can help you out soon!

@Cal 

Bedankt! Somebody will come monday. I hope he speak English :) i think that intercom doesnt work too, but they have my Phone number. 

Thank you one more time!

Reageer