VPN connection drops on LAN for few seconds time to time (Model Zyxel T50)

Toon eerste reactie

33 reacties

Hi Tommie,

could you arrange someone to look at it?

Regards

rambir

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Rambir Singh, I just got word from our techies, some important screenshots are missing from the latest speed tests. Could you redo these and send them along?

• Go to www.speedtest.net/apps in your browser and download the app for the device on which you want to perform the speed test
  • Please shut down all open systems including VPN
  • The computer or laptop has to be connected via an ethernet cable, a speed test of a TV or gaming computer can’t be used
  • Run the speed test. For the best results it’s best to test on several target servers. When you press the big GA-button, you can choose a server. Is the speed below the attainable average? Repeat the test on the same device but with a five minute intermission between the tests
  • Take at least two screenshots of speed tests on different target servers and make sure your whole desktop screen is visible, so we can see the connection type (it's important that it's visible that the speedtest is made with a internet connection via a ethernet cable)
  • Take a screenshot of the taakbeheer (Task Manager, on Windows) or the activiteitenmonitor (Activity Monitor on iOS): In Windows you’ll find this by pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL; choose more details if they’re not directly visible In Apple MacOS you can search for "Activity Monitor" from the Spotlight search box
  • Take a screenshot of the IP configuration: Windows: via the search function under shortcut “Windows + R”, type in: “cmd” and press Enter (or search for Opdrachtprompt/Command Prompt in the starting menu). After opening, type in: ipconfig / all and press Enter Apple MacOS: via the Finder or the Spotlight search window you can open the Terminal app. Type in: /sbin /ifconfig and press Enter. This will display all connections the device has at that specific moment.
  • Please send me the screenshots in one message and make sure that the mentioned steps are followed precisely. 

Hi Tommie,

We have already done this exercise already. It is not a game to play everyday and no one has time for this.

Regards
rambir

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@Rambir Singh The previous speed tests were not complete, so they are not valid. The techies need the screenshots and should be able to see how you are connected and what is connected to your network. Hence the comprehensive roadmap. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@Rambir Singh thank you very much for all your trouble! I personally delivered the screenshots to our technicians. They are going to look at them this afternoon.

Hi Tommie,

I didn’t hear anything from anyone yet, will go ahead with another ISP, how much is the notice period to change it in T-mobile?

btw we could have tried STATIC IP address probably that could have fixed it 

Best Regard

rambir

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @Rambir Singh, I immediately sent a message to the colleague from the technical department. In addition, the notice period with us is 2 weeks. Greetings, Ishana

Reageer