Beantwoord

Parental Control

• 15 March 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 90 Bekeken

Hello everyone! How to use parental control on my router XYXL (T-50)?

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 15 March 2022, 19:05

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Gurgaze, cool to see that you're curious about parental control! We have an article that explains everything and you can check it down below:

You can easily follow the guiding pictures that belong to the Zyxel modem. Please let me know if this article was helpfull and if you succeeded. You can do it! 😁

This article does not tell as to where to start? what is the first step? I mean which site/link to open to follow the instructions mentioned in the article

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Gurgaze, I’m happy to clarify it for you: underneath the picture of the corresponding modem, which in your case is the second option, it shows “toon inhoud.” By clicking on the text it opens a manual which shows you how you can edit the parental control settings on the modem. You need to be connected to the modem, which allows you to access its menu by entering http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. This shows you a login screen which requires the custom login details which you can find on the card at the back of your modem.

Hopefully this helped you out and feel free to ask any other questions you might have!